Monday, November 21, 2011

Can I make homemade pore strips or masks?? Please leave suggestions xxx?

OF COURSE YOU CAN MAKE HOMEMADE MASKS BY USING A VARIETY OF MATERIALS SUCH AS HONEY, EGGS, MILK, YOGHURT AND FLOWER OILS!!!





GOOD LUCK!!!Can I make homemade pore strips or masks?? Please leave suggestions xxx?
I read once elmers glue the kind you used in school none toxic fact I read it on yahoo answersCan I make homemade pore strips or masks?? Please leave suggestions xxx?
I read somewhere that you could use ordinary glue, which you peel off. I haven't tried it, though!
Take some oatmeal, grind it into powder, add a little water, and spread on face like a mask or just use it to wash your face.


Strawberries are good for your face also.
There are recipes online for natural beauty treatments like facial masks.
One of the best masques is to mix oatmeal (not instant) with a little water and some honey. Put it on and let dry.. then wash it off. It is very moisturizing and soothing.
Try using duct tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment