Monday, November 21, 2011

I would like to change my son's name (2yrs old)with the Malaysian High Comm. in S'pore. What is the procedure?

you need contact Malaysian high commission in singapore to get the form. you need to bring your son's Malaysian birth certificate, or his overseas birth certificates with his new name, mycard of parents, parents鈥?birth certificates or citizenship certificates, parents鈥?marriage certificate, parents and your son's passport.


Malaysian High Commission


301 Jervois Road MALAYSIAN HIGH COMMISSION Singapore 249077


Tel : 6235-0111


Fax : 6733-6135


you will have to go to the a JPN office in Malaysia if you can't get it done at Singapore.


http://www.jpn.gov.my/BM/BKA/lahir3.html


good luck.I would like to change my son's name (2yrs old)with the Malaysian High Comm. in S'pore. What is the procedure?
Get a lawyer and come out with a depol first..

No comments:

Post a Comment