Monday, November 21, 2011

Dont you just feel awful when your loved ones have to go out in the cold and poring rain when you stay at home

I hate it.I've just sent my girlie's off to school and it was pouring down,meanwhile I'm sat here,in the warm with a coffee.I always make my kid's take a spare set of clothes to change into,but yep totally agree it's horrible watching them leave the house on days like this.Dont you just feel awful when your loved ones have to go out in the cold and poring rain when you stay at home
It depends why they are going out. Being a guy, I'd prefer they don't go out unless it is absolutely necessary. Assuming they are going somewhere, I would suggest they go later or give it a miss.Dont you just feel awful when your loved ones have to go out in the cold and poring rain when you stay at home
Yes I do - my b/f works outside in MI so the wheather is really cold now . I only have to go from my car to my warm office and think about him being cold all day - it sucks.
Of course.


It's terrible.


I will die in this situation!!!
Yes, I did today! I am going to clean the house to make sure I do my share af the daily grind too!
Nope. I work from home anyway and am quite prepared to go out in the cold cold snow myself when it is necessary.





Think of it as a way of keeping your family's carbon footprint as neutral as possible ... not only fashionably eco-friendly but something to be proud of!!
Never. But my loved ones go 6 feet to the car or 10 feet to the school bus.
Yes I felt terrible and I still do this day. I am 30 years old and was unemployed for 2 years. Because of my actions me and my girl friend had to sell our car because we couldnt affoard to run it, and she was forced 5 days a week to walk 3 miles to work, and 3 miles home whilst I was in bed in the warm, or sat in the bedroom watching tv and getting drunk.





We used to fight all the time because she thought I didnt care. But belive me, every time she left for work at 5:30am on a freezing cold, wet morning or afternoon I used to watch her walking down the street with a face like there is no tomorrow.





So yes I hated it with a passion. And now because of that guilt I had i got a job and now have turned my life, and my girlfriends life around for the better...





Hope you understood where Im coming from seeing as you asked the same question I felt for over 2 years.
Yes I do but my husband couldn't care less if his kids and I were all soaked.
yes , i do.
Nope,I love it!
ive had to trapse to school,work,shops,and all over all my life through thick snow,rain,winds that would cut you in half,and i aint got no complaints.
yes. My husband is working 200 miles away, outdoors, all this week, whilst I sit here, all warm and cosy.
As long as it is not a job you could for them!!
Wow. I wish could feel like that!!! I have to go out in the cold and pouring rain myself to go to work boooo hooooo :(





Don't feel bad though - you enjoy it girl!!!!
Oh no, it feels LOVELY
I don't
yes, its great
  • whitening cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment