Monday, November 21, 2011

What are good (and cheap) pore minimizers?

homemade ideas would be great too =)What are good (and cheap) pore minimizers?
You can try Mary Kay's Microdermabrasion. The set cost $55, but it lasts for quite awhile as a little goes a long way. I have been loving mine. I use it in the shower about 2 times per week. Let me tell you, my face has noticeably changed for the better. My skin looks healthier and younger.


Visit the website for more information: www.marykay.com/victoriamanwarrenWhat are good (and cheap) pore minimizers?
i used lemon and i never got pimples again
ice



ice


-or-


teabags soaked in cold milk


-or- wash with hot and cold water (alternate)


-or-


rub cucumber slices over your face.





avoid face scrubs for a while too

No comments:

Post a Comment