Monday, November 21, 2011

Does St.Ives pore cleanser work?

I making a list to buy things and i was wondering if St.Ives pore cleanser work or Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser./Mask.Does St.Ives pore cleanser work?
the difference range in the prices, I had never bought neutrogena, but I know so many people that uses it, I always buy st. Ives, and I love everything about it.Does St.Ives pore cleanser work?
hmm... im not sure... i use st. ives apricot scrub with my basic facial cleanser, and it works really well, not a zit to be seen! =]





good luck!





=]
check the reviews on www.makeupalley.com. You can search for whatever product you have a question about.
yea st. ives aproicot blemish and blackhead control works so well! and its not tested on animals! hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment