Monday, July 26, 2010

Does anyone know of a pore refiner/shrinker that actually works???

I have noticable pores that I would like to minimize. I have seen hundreds of pore refiner products, but do they really work? I have a friend who has the entire biore pore refiner system and has been using it for a few years and I haven't noticed a difference. Has anyone used something and they can verify that it works?Does anyone know of a pore refiner/shrinker that actually works???
I have had great results with Mary Kay's Microdermabrasion Set. It is a two step process and I started it over a year ago. I saw instant results, but they just got better over time. Use it 2-3 times per week. It will fight fine lines, refine pores and make your skin really smooth. The two steps are Refine and Replenish and I would NOT use one without the other. Best part... My set lasted 9 months before I had to buy another one so I definately got my money's worth.





Refine is an advanced exfoliator using the same professional grade exfoliating crystals used by dermatologists, to immediately energize skin and reveal more radiant, healthy-looking skin.





Replenish separates the set from the competition. It's a rich serum, containing vitamins, antioxidants and anti-irritants. This serum nourishes the soft, smooth skin revealed by Step 1: Refine.Does anyone know of a pore refiner/shrinker that actually works???
2 great products to try and that really work are Pure Pores Pore tightener and filler serum by Joey New York, and Philosophy ';the Present';. Give them a try!
I have the same problem, and I have tried Biore for a while, no results.


Now I'm washing my face with Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser and I use the toner after that, which is supposed to tighten the pores. The toner has alcohol in it so it dries the face too much.


I went to Lancome to fine a good daily face cream, and the counter girl sent me to see a dermatologist.


She told me to exfoliate once a week with sugar, honey and lemon juice.


I got a mud mask which i really like: Azteck Clay


Boiling tee and keeping your face over the steam (not too hot) with your head covered with a towel gives instant results.


I do the tee steam, then I put on the clay mask and then I put on olive oil.


I am waiting to see how this works for me and if it doesn't I'll go see what a dermatologist has to say.





I do not agree with too much exfoliating.
Clinique has one, never used it but heard that it worked from a friend. If that doens't work they make lotion that you put on before you put on your makeup that is supposed to help, but it is not a long term fix.


Damn those pores...


Hope this helps.
This certainly works. If you do a search on ANSWERS for skin problems you will see there are countless stories of failed treatments and totally ineffective over the counter stuff. That's because they don't deal with the root of the problem. This tried and tested, very simple and natural, small cost cure is really effective - try it and you will find out that you will not need to use anything else on your face ever again. It is possible to have a blemish free and really healthy skin free of clogged pores, large pores, and other skin problems and it does work on an oily skin. Root cause is use of harsh, unsuitable cleaners and products and countless other treatments skin has been subjected too. This treatment permanently clears blocked pores and minimizes them and makes skin vibrant and healthy again. Using an organic oil - tea tree oil works really well- massage with quite a strong, vigorous motion (This is the important key to it working) once a day - best at night because it makes face flushed. You will find you can make it more vigorous as you progress. Skin is always shedding and renewing, the massaging friction hastens a spot and blemish free new skin to emerge. Initially, the skin has to adjust and if soreness, breakouts or other reactions happen -the skin might expel poisons that need to be expelled from blocked pores - then stop and resume when you can. You have to find the pace that works for you - it's different for every person. Stick with it %26amp; in a week or so you will see an improvement and overtime you will have a completely blemish free healthy vibrant skin. You keep up a massage routine(not as vigorous) after that and it will stay that way provided you stop using harmful, skin damaging cleaners and other products.





Source(s):





Over 20 years research into natural treatments of skin, hair and scalp disorders

No comments:

Post a Comment