Monday, July 26, 2010

I just bought witch clear pore gel?

will it be worth my money?


i've heard good things about witch cosmetics, so i thought i'd just give this a try for now. (:


i suffer from blackheads all over my nose and oily skin, so im hoping this can help.I just bought witch clear pore gel?
I used to use witch products. if you use them every day they really do help, but i notice as soon as you stop using them, it goes straight back to how it wasI just bought witch clear pore gel?
I bought some of the Witch clear pore gel in the Bahamas and can't find it in the States. It is amazing stuff. I have been trying to use what I have left sparringly. Does anyone have a good online source to buy more? You cannot order through their website and they could not recommend anyone. Report Abuse

It's great stuff, I'd also recommend the exfoliating gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment