Thursday, July 22, 2010

Biore pore unclogging scrub for acne?

do they work good? cohs i just bought that alone with the moisturizer with spf 15 and i was wondering if it is good for treating acne?Biore pore unclogging scrub for acne?
I love biore products! it seems like i never break out when using it. but everyones skin is different, so you will have to try various products to find the ones that suit your skin. Believe me, i know. it can sometimes take a few months to find out which ones work best.Biore pore unclogging scrub for acne?
I've got a friend and a cousin using clear.now. It's working great for them. Someone posted that you need to go through several different kinds before you find the one that works with your skin. I tried a few in high school and they really did not work for me.





You can find the clear.now stuff here: http://gritchey.qbeautyzone.com/Default.aspx





Whatever you buy on that website comes with a 100% satisfaction and money back guarantee, so it can't hurt to try it. If you don't see results, send it back and get all of your money back.
olay makes a warming face wash. It gets warm when it mixes with water. I LOVE IT. it really helped my face clear up and it felt good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment