Thursday, July 22, 2010

PLEASE Help me Find a Decent Pore Minimiser...?

Help me Find a Decent Pore Minimiser...?





I don't mean a concealer or product which changes the APPEARENCE of the pores but something that actually does minimise the size of my pores. Suitable for teenage skin! Tried and tested would be brilliant thankyouPLEASE Help me Find a Decent Pore Minimiser...?
Here's the thing - some people's pores are just naturally larger than others. Yours might never be totally invisible. But if you can get them really clean, then they will be the smallest that they can be. And believe me, you notice them way more than anyone else does.





This sounds gimmicky, but I've been using the Neutrogena Wave massaging cleanser and I've noticed an improvement in the size of my pores - the device uses vibrations to help force cleanser deeper into pores. I didn't have much faith in it at first but I've really seen a difference.





Salicylic acid is a mild exfoliant that helps clean out the dead skin that clogs pores, so using products containing it may also help your skin.





If you have a serious skin care problem, you should consult a dermatologist.PLEASE Help me Find a Decent Pore Minimiser...?
You need a combination of a good toner/astringent and pore minimizing creme like the ones made by neutragena. You have to stick too it for a couple of weeks to see results but it does help a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment