Saturday, July 24, 2010

If i married before ,and my gilfriend was pregnant. i declare at s'pore at single.?

if i married wih her. singapore goverment will take action on take? what will happen to me . please help!If i married before ,and my gilfriend was pregnant. i declare at s'pore at single.?
I think I was one of the answerers on your question on birth certificates when married to someone else.





In this question do you mean that you plan to enter a bigamous marriage?





If your marriage in Singapore is still valid - you are not divorced - then you cannot marry your girlfriend, even in another country. The marriage will not be valid and you could be jailed for bigamy.





If that's not what you mean, please tell us what you do mean.











Edit - I looked at your profile and you keep asking this question. It looks like you really do mean to ask if you can get away with a bigamous marriage. Gary - I'm a total stranger from another country but listen - you seem to have made a bit of a mess of things. Getting jailed for bigamy won't sort anything out. If your girlfriend thinks you are free to marry her, confess that you are already married and work things out together LEGALLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment