Saturday, July 24, 2010

Are biore pore strips really that good?

im planning on buying some today


in the shop im getting them from, superdrug, there 6 pound


im not bothered about the price


but do they actually work does it take out your blackheads and can you actually see them?


im not gonna buy them if they dont workAre biore pore strips really that good?
I use them, they're great!! But just make sure you don't use them more than every 3 days. I also use the Blackhead Clearing Cleanser by Clean %26amp; Clear. It's a scrub you can use everyday... I haven't had to use the strips for months!!!Are biore pore strips really that good?
No probs! I just found that they work quite well... My brother tried them 'coz his blackheads are terrible... %26amp; they don't work too well on him... But there's no harm in trying!!! Report Abuse

I think they are rubbish!





I have read a few comments from people saying how fab they are, but Ive tried them a few times and just find them a total waste of money.





I think it may depend on your skin type, and how stubborn the blackheads are.





I wouldn't recommend spending 拢6.00 on them to be honest.
I have the ones that are supposed to be for deep ones or something. I have used three and when I left it on for the amount of time it requires and I peeled it off I saw nothing on it. I do have blackheads too. It didnt work. I saw no difference. Sorry to say but I wouldnt buy them. Search around for more product you'll find something!

No comments:

Post a Comment