Monday, July 26, 2010

Clinique pore minimizer instant perfector?

Has anyone used it and is it any good? I'm guessing its kind of like a primer? thanks!Clinique pore minimizer instant perfector?
Well i can see from what people have said that many people don't think it's good, however i use this product most days and i really like it! It does the job and eat make my skin feel soft as well so that's an extra bonus! You can put it on underneath make up or above i use both cuz my pores are massive and every ones been complimenting on my skin so all in all it's good product plus clinique don't test on animals.Clinique pore minimizer instant perfector?
I have used it.....and to be honest it did nothing to make my pores smaller....I love Clinque but save your money on this one.
I have used it. Not the miracle product but does a decent job. You have to check out makeupalley.com it is the best beauty rating and review site. I don't go to the makeup counter without checking the reviews first. I have saved so much money this way.
no good.Got fooled into buying this.save your money.ice cubes are better!
sounds french
it does minimize your pores for a while but not for long term

No comments:

Post a Comment