Saturday, July 24, 2010

I use the neutrogena clean pore face soap that can be used as a mask and stuff, but my face is still breaking?

it's breaking out and idk why, can anyone reccomend anotherI use the neutrogena clean pore face soap that can be used as a mask and stuff, but my face is still breaking?
Talk to your doctor about Benzaclenz. It is awesome. It helps get rid of the bacteria that causes the acne and dries up existing acne.I use the neutrogena clean pore face soap that can be used as a mask and stuff, but my face is still breaking?
I love and use Acne Free..you can get it at walgreens, wal-mart and its alot cheaper then Pro-activ and works alot better!! It works for me..as it has time released benzoyl peroxide in it..Try it in 3-4 days you can tell..
use a good oil free cleanser and acne treatment gel, if still oily then try oil control lotion or oil mattifier, Mary Kay has good ones
Could be a lot of reasons. Take a daily multi mineral for about two weeks and observe the changes ~ make sure it is one without iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment