Thursday, July 22, 2010

How fast does neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask work?

I noticed my pores are getting clogged... anyone know how fast this stuff will work? they say use it once a week.. i use the acnefree stuff too, so i can only use this once a week.. but when i was using it more then once a week i noticed it was helping more.How fast does neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask work?
Yes, you can use the Neutrogena as much as you want. It will NOT hurt your skin. But also, remember that heat and steam, in the shower, and /orletting the hot water run until it's steaming in the sink, with your face down in it, and your head covered with a towel, will do wonders in cleansing out your pores!How fast does neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask work?
None of that stuff ever helped me, but it could work for you.


My husband used the biore pore strips and they helped blackheads on his nose a lot.
if you ask my opinion, i think that Neutrogena is a very good product because you can see its effects faster than other products.


but if it doesn't work for you, the second thing to do is to consult a dermatologist about your skin type and stuff....
When I first started using it I broke out a litte, just because my skin wasn't used to it, but after a few days it worked really well. I love that stuff. Give it about a week.
  • lipstick gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment