Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Good, Inexpensive, Long lasting, Non-Pore-Clogging,Not Too Oily Or Cakey Foundation? (UK)?

I have combination skin and a few spots and weirdly, a T-zone that is oily but has dry skin that peels off so sometimes foundation goes on cakey. My pores get clogged easily and I am a teenager so I can't really spend a lot. I also need good coverage as I have an uneven skin tone and I need it to last through school too. (UK shops only)A Good, Inexpensive, Long lasting, Non-Pore-Clogging,Not Too Oily Or Cakey Foundation? (UK)?
For you, i would use a the colour trend, oil free foundation from avon (or if you cant get hold of avon products, any oil free foundation will do)Many foundations have a lot of oil in and for people with oily skin, the worst thing you could be doing is putting more oil on.


It gives you medium coverage, stays on literally all day and is really really cheap!! Its like 2 or 3 pounds if its from avon. x


Hope i helped =PA Good, Inexpensive, Long lasting, Non-Pore-Clogging,Not Too Oily Or Cakey Foundation? (UK)?
Well i have tried mac and i did not like it because it looks too heavy, and i like my makeup natural looking. I started using estee lauder double wear its great. I love it so much. It lasts the whole day and trust me i have a long day; going to school and then to work, and no time for re-touch. Its a great foundation because a little goes a long way, and its buildable. Also i have a combination of dry and normal skin and oily, In the winter i always have to mousturize before applying it because it can dry out your skin, but in the summer i dont have to mousturize bc thats when my skin turns oily, especially in the tzone. But with this foundation my skin doesn't look oily and it doesn't come off when my skin starts getting oily. Anyways its not so pricey its about $40 USD. But it lasts like a year. : )
Welll, obvoiusly could could just not wear it, which is better for your skin. :)


But if you do want to wear foundation try going to boots. They have a range of make up called the natural collection. Most of the stuff is under 拢2! They have a good foundation, which isnt cakey, looks natural and is really good. It doesnt clog pores either and is 拢1.95. Before you put it on, apply moisturiser (poundland has HUGE tubs of this really good nivea moistuiser for.... 拢1!! Which isnt suprising, as it is from poundland. If you wanna have fun, go up to some one and ask how much it is! :)) anyway, moisturiser will stop the dry skin going all peely and so your foundation wont cake or look wierd.


Its definatly worth a try - its only 拢1.95! What have you got to lose?!


Also, to help with you t zone, try montagne jeunesse mud and chocolate masks. They are 97p from boots, but you can also get them from wilko and bodycare. They unblock pores, and are aimed at improving the t-zone. And they smell soooooo good!


Hope I helped!! (and sorry about my poundland ramblings, but I really love that place! its such a bargin!) :)
REVLON COLORSTAY COMBINATION/OILY SKIN %26lt;3~


-Specially formulated for combination or oily skin, this oil-free formula helps control shine all day and gives you flawless looking skin.


-Makeup looks fresh and feels great for up to 16 hours thanks to the lightweight, comfortable feel from the Patented SoftFlexColorStay鈩?formula.


GOOOODDDLUCKK ~
I have combination skin too, and I'm pretty poor, and my skin is very blotchy and red. The best foundation I've ever tried is by MAC (it's in a glass cylinder with black screw lid) it stays on very long and has excellent coverage, really good stuff. Its not very expensive too once you work out that you use it everyday. The only reason I stopped was because it was a bit orange, but I am very fair, so you might be ok, just check your skin colour with an assistant. Good luck.
Gosh, you sound quite a lot like me! Lol.


I use a mineral foundation, its better for your skin. Using a powder is also better, plus its cooler in summer! I use NYC Smooth Mineral Preessed Foundation Powder.


Plus it has SPF!


I found mine in Superdrug.


http://www.newyorkcolor.com/products/index.cfm?item=556
Bare Minerals from Bare Escentuals
does Barry M have any? if not maybe Physicians Formula? its a drug-store brand which is organic and looks nice.
all max factor foundations are really good!!!bit expensive but really worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment