Saturday, July 24, 2010

Has anyone used the Biore Pore Strips?

and how much are they $$?Has anyone used the Biore Pore Strips?
It works for some people and not others. It just sort of depends. But they cost six to eight dollars a box. You can also get a combo pack that has strips for your nose and your forehead. Good luck!Has anyone used the Biore Pore Strips?
I've used them before.. they don't seem worth the money. Perhaps I just didn't use them properly, but they didn't seem to work.


They're pretty pricey for the small amount you get, but i'm not sure exactly. Probably $10+
i tried them, and they did nothing. not to mention that you have to leave them on your nose for like a minute, and i HATE the feeling of it sitting on my nose. they are so not worth it.
I don't remember how much they were but personally they didn't work for me.





Sucks to be me I guess.





I like my murad!





Good luck with the Biore if you try it.
They range from 4-10 dollars depending on the number of strips per package. They work wonderfully.
my brothers used them i dont know how much they are but whatever theyre worth it cuz their noses were nasty full of blackheads and now they arent!
yeah they work great (: ther not tht expensive, its worth it.
  • lipstick gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment