Monday, July 26, 2010

What can help reduce pore size?

I just started to notice some visible larger pores. I am only 24 years old and would like to slow down the process before it gets worse. I just purchased the neutrogena microdermabrasion kit but It wont be delivered until Oct 17th -- will this product suffice or should I use something else????








here is what it looks like...


http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/irishirene83/face.jpgWhat can help reduce pore size?
Use an exfoliator/ scrub and toner while you're waiting for the kit. The Neutrogena microdermabrasion kit should work fine to clean out your pores and reduce their size, but I've only tried the Dove one.What can help reduce pore size?
I know that what works for me may not work for you... but this is what I use...





In the morning I use the Proactive cleanser


and tone with proactive toner, oil control, moisturizing repair lotion...





At night I use Purity by Philosophy to remove makeup and follow up with Biore's pore minimizing foaming wash..





In addition I use the oil of olay regenerist micodermabrasion twice a week...





I also use close to hot warm water to wash my face to open those pores and follow up with rinsing with COLD water...





I also use a electric tooth brush to scrub my face softly without pressure to get off the extra skin cells that block pores...





Some experts say it can take a week more longer to see results.. I started seeing results in 2 days and now large pore free!





Check out this how to video to clear skin:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V61IJIE7s鈥?/a>


isn't her skin so pretty? She also uses a tooth brush and oil of olay and recommends more products to use!!! Good Luck!





Also if you use makeup makesure to get it all off... and also some people apply a ';primer'; to protect their face porse when using makeup... can try some brands at sephora..
Microderma is a good idea for what you have. I'm not sure Neutrogena is the best kit you can buy, Susan Lucci was a lot better for my pores. If this kit doesn't work, don't give up, try another one.
If you want cheaper way,Use cucumber or tomato.Put them in a fridge,When cold,take out and slice in thin part and apply on face...try it b4...it good!!
Retin A
I've got the same problem - Oil of Olay microdermabrasio works pretty well, but if your a smoker that could be part of the problem...I noticed a huge difference when I quit smoking.
Unfortunately, I could not get my hands on the Olay regenerist microdermabrasion and mini peel in Singapore, doesn't seem to sell it here...i was bit confused as I could not find it and ended up buying the thermal one. Not sure if it works as the microdermabrasion...can anyone assist..?

No comments:

Post a Comment