Thursday, July 22, 2010

Do pore strips hurt? What about ultra pore strips? Are normal pore strips effective?

I use Biore Ultra pore strips. They aren't supposed to hurt and they don't. Its like glueing paper to your skin. They are really good for pulling out blackheads :) I would recommend them!Do pore strips hurt? What about ultra pore strips? Are normal pore strips effective?
Instead of pore strips, you might want to try on those mask which will harden. I like the flexibility of applying wherever you would like it to be.





Try searching under ';Shiseido Blackhead peel off mask';, few illustrations can be found and it seems pretty effective.





The price is reasonable. No harm trying. I've purchased this as well and waiting for the seller to deliver to me. Can find it on eBay as well!Do pore strips hurt? What about ultra pore strips? Are normal pore strips effective?
They do not hurt it just feels odd. Normal pore strips are effective but remember to follow all their directions.
I have used the Pore Strips. They didnt hurt just felt cold and sticky.. like glued paper on your face. They did not do anything for me at all. Never used the Ultra Pore Strips so cant comment on those..Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment