Monday, July 26, 2010

Can 12 year olds use biore pore strips?

Or is it only for adults? =/


Also if you used them before, are they good?Can 12 year olds use biore pore strips?
I love biore pore strips!


I started using them 2 years ago, when I was 12.


It's totally safe


I've been having problems with acne since I was in 5th grade, so I highly reccomend them(:Can 12 year olds use biore pore strips?
Yeah go for it it's not like you're using harsh chemicals, just check the warnings and instructions properly before use!!
Teenagers can buy pretty much any beauty product they want as long as it isn't prescription.





Go nuts.
ive been using them since i was 12 and i love them=] my friend recommended it to me and i fell in love with it=]
I like them and any age person could use them.
yes there 4 any1 who has problems in the ';tzone';..yea just wat i do is wash noes 1st with acne wash then i put it on
if you have blackheads i dont think it matters what age you are. i think they work pretty well
yuup and yes..:)
  • lipstick gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment