Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Any body knows non drying pore cleanning mask?

mary kay...nice oneAny body knows non drying pore cleanning mask?
Herbalife has a variety of out skin products from normal to dry or Normal to oily skin.


Let me know if you are intrested; my email:


Limpbizkit_7_ingrid@yahoo.comAny body knows non drying pore cleanning mask?
use an astringent.
biore has a good self-heating deep cleaning mask that works really well.. it has never dried my skin out, but it all depends on your individual skin type.. If you have sensitive or dry skin, try aveeno or dove products
witch hazel. cheaper than most
Most people dont know this, but old fashioned oatmeal and warm water(rinse it off with cool water) exfoliate, cleans, moisturizes, and smooths the skin!! Please believe me because I've been using it for a while now and it really does work wonders. Good luck!
Aveeno products are the best all natural and what not
  • whitening cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment