Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This guy used me after i pored mi heart out to him?

i told this guy i liked him and then he texted me saying he loved me and wanted to go out as a joke and i was crushed should i appologize or him??? and he was like the guy i could go to if i needed to talkThis guy used me after i pored mi heart out to him?
You most certainly do NOT need to appologize. I had similar thing happen to me and...well...you probably shouldn't take the route I did...but if you want to know: go right up to him and kick him in the balls.





But that's just me.This guy used me after i pored mi heart out to him?
why should you apologize to him? He was wrong. Just avoid him and forget him. He does not seem to be a nice guy.
You don't have to apologize for anything. He was stupid. Just forget about that loser.
that jerkkkkkk i would be piss of bout it if i did that i would have a dude friend talk to him bout the way he treats gurls

No comments:

Post a Comment