Friday, August 20, 2010

On answering a question do you answer it by poring your hart out?

Do you tell them your sorrows or your life story?Say to them what you wan't to say to a friend?On answering a question do you answer it by poring your hart out?
of course i doubt anyone knows who the real person is in here and if they do there is always the anonymity factor going for them..i for one doubt anyone I know will ever read any of this and if they do well heck two many people in the world have similar life stories..so i do pour my heart out at times and sometimes i just lash out..On answering a question do you answer it by poring your hart out?
of course
depends on the question asked
The anonymity allows me to be more truthful. Yes.
looks like someone forgot how to spell on this beautiful Sunday morning. Though, I only write my feelings on my blogs and its up to my friends to give me support through my crisis.
Only if my answer needs to be supported by a true life event, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment