Friday, August 20, 2010

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash and Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if using both Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash everyday and using Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask as a mask about 2 times a week is good? Or is it just a bad combination?





If so, could you tell me a good combination to use using Neutrogena products?





My skin's fairly normal but sometimes in the summertime my face has little bumps and is dry.Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash and Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask?
I would just use the acne wash...i have been using for the past two weeks, and it really works! Don't do a combination, just the acne wash twice a day. :)Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash and Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask?
Acne treatment review page on squidoo.com





http://www.squidoo.com/acne-treatment-review/ Report Abuse

I don't think that you should use the acne wash everyday if you don't have an actual acne problem. I would just suggest the Neutrogena Deep Clean daily beacuse it won't cause drying of the skin and make sure you follow up with a moisturizer. As far as the Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/ Mask should not be to bad if only used twice a week but you may not find it necessary if you use the Deep Clean on a daily basis.
The most common form of Acne is named Acne Vulgaris. This type of acne can be easily identified by looking at the characteristics of the lesions, there are serveral products that can help you eliminate acne completely.





a good online resource is :


http://charticles.atspace.com/acne.htm
no this is good and you can use the wash each day if you don't have a lot of acne...use a good moisturizer to counter they drying effects of the other products you are using...
I use the Neutrogena oil free wash and the pore cleanser mask and it works well for me. I use also their sun screen SPF 30!
Those work fine together. I use them both 2 times a week and my skin is clear soft everything you would want it to be. Keep using them if you see results if not try something else.
I just started to use the cleanser/mask you mentioned and I have only used it 2x (not in one day or in a row even) but I notice a difference already. maybe just stick to that.
if you over clean you face you strip the good oils away as well as the bad ones
if your face is dry you have to moisturize it, that combination i dont know if it will dry you skin.
  • whitening cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment