Monday, August 23, 2010

On answering a question do you answer it by poring your hart out?

Do you tell them your sorrows or your life story?Say to them what you wan't to say to a friend?On answering a question do you answer it by poring your hart out?
-learn to spell heart first


-learn to spell pouring second


-learn to spell want third (not won't either even though you have wan't)On answering a question do you answer it by poring your hart out?
SAY WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO SAY ITS NOT LIKE SOMEONE IS GOING TO LAUGH IN YOUR FACE ACTUALLY DO WHAT YOU FEEL WE AS OTHER PEOPLE SHOULDN'T INTIMIDATE YOU ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT TO EXPRESS
Yes 'cause I'm trying to help someone here who's probably going through the same thing I went through so I understand.
Brevity is desirable.
I try not to but sometimes I get carried away and talk about the things that no one knows what is going on , After that I keep going and talk and talk and talk and talk and .... Where was I? But most of the time I just tell them to piss off!
Hell yes. I put $h!t on here that I would never tell most of the people I know. A lot in my life has been very intense because that's just me and how I live my life and I know the ppl who read this will never meet me but it might help them.
i try to keep it short, sweet %26amp; honest
depends on my mood and on the subject. sometimes i just joke around. sometimes i'm serious. sometimes i just feel like pouring my heart out. so it really depends.
Hi there,





I tend to answer my answers as honest as possible followed by an example or two. I also treat people as though they are part of my own. I hope that answers your question.
I put a lot of thought into the answers I give. I establish credibility to a certain situation by sharing my experience. It just shows that I really know what it's like to be in their shoes. There are a lot of people who just say things like, ';Just dump him.'; They don't really know the complications of some certain instances and they really don't know what it's like.





I tell them everything I can to help them out. I like to be there for people and share my experience. It lets them know they're not alone.





I also put in words of God. Because He really has done a lot for me in my life, and I think spreading that to others will give them hope and strength to go through anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment