Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have a indentation in my forehead, was told it was a clogged pore, any suggestions on how to get rid of it?

Steam!!! Steam opens your pores and helps to remove impurities, for example...what ever's clogging your pore. You can find a super cheap steam facial spa at wal-mart, or just sit in a hot bath with a really hot %26amp; wet wash clothe over the indention. Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes and then wash your face with Witch Hazel, you can find it in the wal-mart pharmacy for under $2. It may sound too cheap and easy but trust me it really works! Hope this helps! Good Luck!I have a indentation in my forehead, was told it was a clogged pore, any suggestions on how to get rid of it?
Try some bondo-lol!---go to the plastic surgeon, theyll helpI have a indentation in my forehead, was told it was a clogged pore, any suggestions on how to get rid of it?
Go see your dermotologist. They can help you get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment