Friday, August 20, 2010

Can lasers shrink pore size?

Since puberty, I've had these huge pores on my nose. They're so disgusting. I've tried everything to shrink them: masks, strips, exfoliates, makeup, but they're so big that none of these make any difference in their size.





They're really interfering with my life; I hate it whe people get close to me because I know they can clearly see all my hideous pores. To give you an idea of how bad it is, the skin on the nose basically looks like a strawberry.





I can't live like this anymore. I'm ready to take it up to the next step. Can lasers shrink down pore size? If so, what is the technique called? What is the price range? Thanks!Can lasers shrink pore size?
I'm pretty sure you can get some kind of laser that smoothes your skin and clears/shrinks pores you could try ringing a beauty parlour/place where they do laser hair removal/skin stuff etc and see what they can offer you, it would probably be kinda expensive and you'd require a few sessions though.





in the mean time if you want your pores to look like theyre gone try using Napoleon Autopilot Skin Primer, its somethign you use before you put on makeup and it smoothes your skin completely and fills pores and when you apply makeup your skin looks absolutely perfect.Can lasers shrink pore size?
hey hey slow down


puberty means pores cos dats wen ure body cleans the outer skin with all the extra oil in the skin.


masks, exfoliates etc are just gonna make it worse cos dey open up the pores even more.


lasers will open up the pores even more cos of der heat and dey'r pretty expensive. so unless ure a millionaire 2 get world class treatment -


i sugest


1. drink plenty of water


2. avoid as much of oily food


3. ice down the pores to shut dem down for good


4. avoid make up and moisturizers as dey make it even oilier


5. take vitamin d


dats about it


nd ders a medicine called fusigen if u wanna try it and even try putting fuller's earth (multani mitti) on ure face
I'd suggest consulting with a highly reputable dermatologist to see what options are available for you.





Open pores are pretty hard to treat, regardless of the method used. I've heard of women having phenol chemical peels with dermabrasion....sounds painful to me. Lasers can sometimes make pores bigger, you have to be careful and make sure your dermatologist is extremely skilled with lasers/peels, etc.





HTH : )
There's this laser surgery called Fraxel where the laser penetrates deep into your skin to eliminate the cells.





It has been known to


* Improve texture tone and pore size


* Erase unwanted brown spots


* Smooth wrinkles around the eyes and acne scars


* Rejuvenate your neck, chest and hands





But I heard it's pricey. You may want to check out the website below for more information.





There is also Laser Dermabrasion, where the laser will remove damaged skin from your face so new ones will grow back to replace it. It also has been known to shrink pores.





Other than that, I'd recommend you to go for facials. Much cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment