Friday, August 20, 2010

Bior pore cleanser does it work?

i used the bior pore strip and after words i used the 4 or 3 in one bior cleanser and it stung my face so bad like my cheeks do you think its because my pores where open.? or is this a bad product??Bior pore cleanser does it work?
I usually wash my face first with the cleanser, then use a pore strip, then a toner or astringent afterwards. The astringent usually stings a little bit, and I think that's because I just ripped out all my blackheads! Its always a good sting though, it really feels like the astringent is getting down into my newly opened pores and cleaning them out a lot better. I like all the Biore products, but make sure to wash your face before you do the pore strips, plus they will work much better if your face is just washed
  • whitening cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment