Monday, August 23, 2010

Does Clinique Pore Minimizer work?

I think this tube cost about $18 and I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried this before. If you did, did it work and for how long? I kinda have big pores beside my nose, it's hard to explain lol. I don't wear makeup coz I think makeup makes everything worse for me so I'm only using Bio-Oil and a moisturizer with spf. I want to try this pore minimizer thing, any suggestions? Thanks in advanceDoes Clinique Pore Minimizer work?
I once tried an Estee Lauder pore minimizer. It did work, and it looked nice, but the problem is it essentially clogs your pores to minimize them so you can break out if you wear it too often or too much. A lot of those department store makeup products are very similar so you will probably have similar results.Does Clinique Pore Minimizer work?
it does work for some people

No comments:

Post a Comment