Monday, August 23, 2010

Do biore pore strips work?

i have giant pores and lots of black heads especially on my nose. do these actually work? would you recommend them for me? and how do you use them?


Thanks!Do biore pore strips work?
Yes they work great





You wet your nose, take the plastic off, and stick it too your nose and leave it on until it feels like an egg carton





there are better directions on the boxDo biore pore strips work?
They work for me.. I just follow the instructions. I have found that if you wash your face first, then apply the strip and let it completely dry before peeling off, you have better results. also try doing every other day. For face wash, the best to clear out pores is Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub and the biore strips.
They don't work well on the nose. They work a tiny bit on the chin. But basically they are not worth the price. What you can do is buy a blackhead extractor which you can use gently to remove them. Make sure to open your pores first by placing a warm wash cloth(or steaming your face) over the nose. Wash face afterward and apply anti-acne cream/gel. You will probably get a little red so don't do this right before you have plans!
I think they work pretty well..Also invest in a good oil free facial scrub.


Here are some reviews I found on biore pore strips:http://www.rateitall.com/i-11368-biore-p鈥?/a>





Also here's a good product I use:http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





I love Avon's clear skin line the products really clear up my skin:http://www.amazon.com/Avon-Clearskin-Inv鈥?/a>





Also when you wash your face use hot water to open your pores and let the face wash really get in there, then to close your pores use cold water..(I always take a few ice cubes in a bowl when i wash my face to close my pores and reduce redness and puffiness.
They didn't work at all for me.


You're supposed to wet your nose, twist the strip


while it's still on the plastic, peel it off, put it on your


nose and leave it for 15 minutes before removing.





It does a little something but nothing special.


If you buy the blackhead extractor tool from Sephora,


you'd be better off.
they have always worked great for me and i would recommend them to anyone. all you have to do is clean your face with soap and water, wipe with a towel then get your nose wet and stick it on! about 10 minutes later you pull it off and if you look closely there should be blackheads that were removed right on the strip. hopefully that helped.


:)
No. Go get a facial to get yourself at a 'base line' level of clean. Then then begin the routine of gently cleansing and moisturizing daily, exfoliating once a week and keeping your hands off of your face.





The glue in the pore strips is more likely to clog pores than it is to clear them!!
yes! they are a miracle in a box!!! they hurt a bit though


u dampen your skin and apply the strip and wait 15 minutes until it has dried and become sorta cracky. they u sieze it from the sides and pull slowly and when it has come off, u can see all the black heads stuck to the strip. all the instructions are on the box.
I LOVE them! They work very well for me. You just simply take off the paper/plastic stuff(no idea what it's called at the moment ahah!) off the sticky part, wet your nose(so its not dripping though), stick it on your nose horizontal, and leave it on for ten to 15 minutes. Np, I they'll work, just look at the strip when you take it off! They are definitely worth the price. (=
yes they do work but sometimes when you put the water on your nose it dries quicker than you can peel the back off the strip and put it on your face so my suggestion is to peel it off first and set it somewhere for easy acess but not in the way ... good luck
they work i do recommend them, they have some for your whole face including nose strips i think you wet your nose and put a strip on it, let it dry and then peel
yes they do work, read the directions carefully. do not apply more than once at a time. do not leave on too long either.they worked good for me.
They're okay. They do take out some blackheads, for best results you should leave it on a little longer than the directions because it helps get more blackheads. I suggest it though.
Im not sure but


'witch natural beauty' pore strips work really well


it says they


'remove the trapped dirt and oil that can cause spots and make pores less visible'
they work great. ive been using them for about ten years now. you just follow the directions on the packet. it's easy.
oh my gosh theyre amazing. i love them. i use them about once every one or two weeks. they take out all the open blackheads on my nose. they dont work so great on the chin though
YESSS
They didn't work for me.
not for me.
yes but they hurt!!
yeah...they work!
nope they dont work.... well for me they didnt

No comments:

Post a Comment