Friday, August 20, 2010

BIORE PORE STRIPS IN ENGLAND?

do biore strips actually work, the ones you use on your chin , forehead, cheeks etc etc.


did you notice a difference?


BIORE PORE STRIPS IN ENGLAND?
no.BIORE PORE STRIPS IN ENGLAND?
I have used the Biore brand before. The first time I used one on my nose and I was surprised by how much junk came off. The second time I used one on my forehead %26amp; nose and only a little came off. So to answer your question I would say if your pores seem clogged yes it will probably work but if not just exfoliate your skin. The strips might be a little too much for your cheeks because the skin is more sensitive there. If you decide to purchase the strips you only have to use them once in a while so they're a pretty good deal. They also hurt when you pull them off though.



Um for my mum's Biore strips, 1 out of 5 times I used it I got good results.


But honestly for the price tag they aren't worth it. I use Witch (they have special deals on that all the time in Boots and Superdrug) and it does me pretty well. Usually it removes more than Biore- but that's just me.


I think you should buy strips from a good brand when there is a deal on them and try them all, see which works. Everyone's skin is different.





Also this is completely off topic, but my names Rachel too... and I live in England as well! Talk about coincidence xD
Hi





I bought some a few weeks ago because I had some black heads on my nose and it said they pole black heads out etc.





I used them and noticed no difference what so ever. There wasnt anything visable on the strip either like it said there would be.





Id never buy them again, total waste of cash. I think a flannel works a lot better as it exfoliates at least!





X
They worked for this girl lol





http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CQuShpOoJ-鈥?/a>


WARNING: its gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment