Monday, August 23, 2010

I have very oily skin, and im getting so many pored on my face, help!!?

my face is pretty oily and ive had acne since i was 12 years old.. ive been to so many dermatologists and tried every over the counter face wash and nothing has helped! im twenty now and still having to put up with my skin.. im not able to waer any make up becuase my face is so oily and break out immediately..is there anything you know that will help me with this?I have very oily skin, and im getting so many pored on my face, help!!?
try washing your face in fresh goats milk--it should reduce the size of your pores as well as cut some of the oilI have very oily skin, and im getting so many pored on my face, help!!?
if you want to wear makeup i think you should buy neutrogena acne control and then


use the neutrogena make up it works


your face wont be so oily ok








try it bye xoxoxxo
i had somehting very simular and i got laser acne treatment on my face. i had 5 trwatments over 4 months and i still get the odd pimple but it had cleared my face up so much!!


good luck :)
First - give up on makeup.


Second - I'm 57 with oily skin. The only thing that helps me is to wash a couple times a day with Neutrogena facial. In fact, it's what I use in the shower. It rinses completely clean.
I have the same problem. I use neutrogena face wash, it gets my face rlly dry but I dont put any lotion on, it keeps my face un-oily for about 6 hours. About the acne, you shoulld try not to touch your face. Just wash it twice everyday with soap.
watch the food ur eating that coulf be the problem
try clearisel or proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment