Monday, August 23, 2010

Some times i get really bad acne so i bought neutrogena clear pore oil-eliminating astringent?

questions





1-is it good?


because now my face is dry and cant even move !


2-why is it like that?


3-how to treat it?


please help !Some times i get really bad acne so i bought neutrogena clear pore oil-eliminating astringent?
your skin is dry because astringents are very harsh. I'd use them sparingly, maybe every other day. I'd be sure to use a moisturizer (clean and clear has some acne control ones) after using the astringent too. Also just using a facial scrub (clean and clear, noxema) will help too.Some times i get really bad acne so i bought neutrogena clear pore oil-eliminating astringent?
I use the Neutrogena Clear Pore Face Wash/Mask. And it works great! I went to the dermatologist, and that's what she recommended. I don't have bad acne. Just an occasional pimple every once in a while...and the face wash keeps it clear, and it feels clean. It can be used as a face wash OR a intense cooling mask! It works great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment