Monday, August 23, 2010

Does anyone use the Pore Refining Cleanser by Neutrogena or the Clean & Clear Persa-Gell 10??

I just bought these and I want to know if they work!Does anyone use the Pore Refining Cleanser by Neutrogena or the Clean %26amp; Clear Persa-Gell 10??
i use the Clean%26amp;Clear Persa-gel 10 and i think it works. im not sure if its the only factor though. just have a good cleaning habit and it should work.Does anyone use the Pore Refining Cleanser by Neutrogena or the Clean %26amp; Clear Persa-Gell 10??
I used to use Persa-Gel 10. It worked well, but it was a bit bothersome since I couldn't rub it in fast enough and it left a white residue. Now I use Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads,which work really well. The #1 important thing in the management of acne is to keep your skin really clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment