Friday, August 20, 2010

Which is the best pore minimizer?

I just found the BEST pore minimizer! Coincidentally it is called ';Pore Minimizer'; instant perfector.


It is made by Clinique and comes in a squeeze tube. Comes in 2 shades, light and dark. Also,not too expensive about $13.00 US.


I have 2 large pores, 1 on my cheek and 1 on my forehead that disappear when I apply! Also I put on my nose as I have some showy pores there but not as big.


I wish I could give you some of mine to try as your pores will literally disappear before your eyes!


Keep lid on tight so it doesn't dry out.


Good luck and let me know if it works by indicating mine best answer. GerlyWhich is the best pore minimizer?
The best way to do this is by keeping up a good facial regime twice a day, every day and a mask once a week, exfoliate twice a week -


you should find a natural, pure face wash


a toner (generally witch hazel sometimes with vitamins)


and a day cream (acne cream as needed)


Repeat at night with a night cream - (same steps)

No comments:

Post a Comment