Monday, August 23, 2010

Is clearasil deep pore cleansing gel wash good???

tell me more about it...thanks...Is clearasil deep pore cleansing gel wash good???
Yes, it is the most effective way to get rid of pimples- in fact, it is very heavy duty. It states that you will see results in 3 days, and it also helps prevents new acne from appearing. The best part is it washes deep into the skin, so it isn't one of those cheap acne washes.Is clearasil deep pore cleansing gel wash good???
Haven't tried it, so I can't give you a specific answer, but I wanted to share what I've experienced with clearasil.





I have combination skin (oily on the t-zone, but can get flaky and dry if not conditioned right) and I find that clearasil drys out my skin.





My friend has oily skin (thick skinned, Mediterranean sort) and clearasil works great for her.





So if you have sensitive skin stay clear, but if not then you could handle it.
i dont like anything other than neutrogena scrub w/ microclear. Thats what i only use along with the clean and clear oil absorber scrub. sorry if it was off topic.
It can give you some nasty dry, irritated skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment