Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is a REALLY good pore minimizer?

ok so i'm 14 years old and m beginning to notice poor enlargement on my cheekbones...does anyone know what's a REALLY good, quick, and affordable poor minimizer?? THANKS!!What is a REALLY good pore minimizer?
Biore triple action astringent is really good, I have been using this stuff and I've noticed improvement in the size of my pores in less than 2 days.You can find at the drugstore, I think it's around $4.





Good LuckWhat is a REALLY good pore minimizer?
Arbonne's FC5 Mattifying Powder is great for that!
Honey. Natural honey though, not the kind with corn syrup or whatever. Just spread it all over your face. It can get messy though. It does wonders after like 3 days. It also helps with pimples! Leave it on for about 30 minutes and then wash off with warm water and then cold water. Then pat dry your face. I use it once in the morning and then in the afternoon.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment