Monday, August 23, 2010

Clearasil deep pore treatment pads bleached my eyebrows!!?

They have bleached a few hairs in my eyebrows, luckily not the whole lot as i have dark eyebrows but there is a noticeable difference and my friend even said they look gingerish which doesn't bother me but my hair is dark and my eyebrows are light. How can i get them darker im scared they will go too dark!





Im freaking out i look stupid!Clearasil deep pore treatment pads bleached my eyebrows!!?
Is there any warning label on the packaging about possible bleaching? If not, confront the company. I bet they will offer you reimbursment.





You could use hair dye. That would work fine.Clearasil deep pore treatment pads bleached my eyebrows!!?
Well it's for Deep in your Pores, Silly:) But, I would've done the same thing by accident. I wouldn't use that again, if I were you. If you INSIST on using it, then put tape over your eyebrows next time. Um, If you take an eyebrow pencil about your natural eyebrow color, then go over the hairs that are ginger-y, and it should look okay. If you can't find one, take an eyeliner pencil ( Emphasis on Pencil... Don't get the soft ones, get the actual pencils) And go over it in Dark brown if your hair is dark brown, black if your hair is black. Try to get as close to your normal hair color as possible. If anyone notices, then just say '; You've never noticed my eyebrows are(darker/lighter) than my haircolor? '; [ The (darker/lighter) is for if the eyeliner or eyebrow pencil you use is a little lighter or darker. ]





Glad to help, It'll be OK:)





XxMxX
eyebrow defining powder, eyebrow cream, eyebrow pencil, i use just dark brown eyeshadow and a brush... the pencils can look weird if you dont know how to use them properly... my little sister uses the cream and she likes it alot. you can get most any of them at a drug store
You're british right? If yes then why have you not written a letter to the company to complai? Its an abomination. Go to a non-dodgy salon and get them dyed back. Good Luck.
this is true of them, they can turn slightly ginger however stop using the pads around your eyebrows and pluck out the ginger hairs and new ones will grow back the same colour as normal, hope this helps x
well you can buy an eyelash dyeing kit at Sally's and use it on your eyebrows or just lightly run a mascara wand through your eyebrows until they grow out or fall out.
i have the same face wipes and they contain Hydrogen peroxide (bleach) so they advice you not to go near eyes eyebrows and hairline : )
Well pluck the ginger ones out and they will grow back dark if there all ginger i don't know you could shave ur eyebrows off and until they grow back you could draw them on (:
Go to your hairdresser or one that ppl say does good work. dont go to a cheap place

No comments:

Post a Comment