Friday, August 20, 2010

Has anyone ever tried to use yogurt as a facial cleanser or pore tightener? I was told it works.?

I suppose it would moisterize but it not usre about tightening pores. I wouldnt reccomend doing this too often though. An oil-free moisteriser will do a better job no matter how much your worried about spending.





-x-Has anyone ever tried to use yogurt as a facial cleanser or pore tightener? I was told it works.?
yeah, it feels refreshing..!!!Has anyone ever tried to use yogurt as a facial cleanser or pore tightener? I was told it works.?
its refreshin n it opens ur pores not tighten it
Hi,i've heard that using yogurt on your face will help to moisturies your skin but not tighten your pores...
yea it works, but if you want to tighten your pores, use egg whites.

No comments:

Post a Comment