Monday, August 23, 2010

Pore minimizer product and Toner?

Hi all





What's the difference with pore minimizer and toner? Is it recommended to use both of them together? I'm currently using clinique 3 step but my pores are still big. Also i use Vitamin E nightly. And also how to get rid of blemishes? i used clinique 7-day scub but it seems that my face have more blemishes coming out and a little pimples. My blackheads still came back though after i went to facial last week. =(





please help.Pore minimizer product and Toner?
Haha, it's me again. Well, you can add me up in msn or something. I'd sent u a mail thru Y! mail. :)Pore minimizer product and Toner?
A toner is supposed to bring back the level of acidity of the skin to it's normal level since cleansing strips it off of all the dirt and oil. Beware coz some toners contain high levels of alcohol that can aggravate sun damage. To check if your toner has alcohol, notice the smell or try putting some amount in a spoon and light it up. If it does light up, that indicates the presence of alcohol. Pore minimizer on the other hand plays a different role, and is specifically targeted for that purpose. Try Nu Skin Mattefying toner (with pH balance) --it's water based and Tru face revealing gel (for pores and smooth complexion).

No comments:

Post a Comment